• Question: What qualifications do you have for engineering?

    Asked by KeiraR to Andrew, Eleanor, Emma, Withdrawn on 16 Mar 2016.
    • Photo: Andrew Pidgeon

      Andrew Pidgeon answered on 16 Mar 2016:

      I have GCSE’s, diploma’s, city and guilds, higher diploma and I am studying towards a Masters (MSc) at the Open University.

      On top of these I have lots of job specific course under my belt that my company and the industry makes me complete:)

    • Photo: Eleanor Sherwen

      Eleanor Sherwen answered on 16 Mar 2016:

      I have a BSc in Product Design Engineering.
      I did A levels in Product Design, Maths, Chemistry, and History

    • Photo: Emma Bradley

      Emma Bradley answered on 17 Mar 2016:

      So I have GCSEs, Alevels in Maths, Physics, Economics and Chemistry, an MEng in Civil Engineering and a professional qualification CEng (Chartered Engineer) MICE (Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers).